We understand that it is difficult for students to pay expensive amounts for a service that they have an urgent need of. So when a student demands money back for a service that did not satisfy him, we understand their position completely. UsaAssignmentService.com does not believe in conning its clients. If we are in the wrong, we will gladly accept it and return the money back. However, we do come across clients that just want their money back as well as the document that they were provided. We would like to mention here that we have the sole right to take strictest of action against the individual, legally.
Kindly go through the following points to know when the client is eligible to have his money back:
- The work is no delivered on the given date.
- The guidelines of the paper are not met by the writers.
- The document comprises of copy-paste work (plagiarism).
- The revisions are not delivered on time or if there is an issue with compliance.
Dispute Resolution Policy
- We advise that clients check their email for the order delivery on the specified date so that if the customer is not content with the paper, he has 7 days to put in a revision appeal with our support representatives.
- The refund request is applicable after the revision request has been put it and the client is not happy with it.
- We reply to every client within 2 weeks of receiving the client email or else the client has the right to bring a third party in to resolve the matter.
- The client must communicate with the customer support before including a third party. If the client immediately includes a third party devoid of getting in touch with the corporation, the board of UsaAssignmentService.com has the privilege to withdraw all refund request and the whole situation will be controlled by the company in its own way which can similarly include legal lawsuits.
UsaAssignmentService.com holds the right to change its policies at any time. Any changes in policies are updated on the site as well as emailed to the client on the email address provided by them.